- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Our immediate focus will be to assure our customers that NYCO will continue operating as the world’s leading wollastonite supplier,” said Moroney. “In addition, our attention will be directed toward developing new products and next generation surface modifications, plant capitalization projects that will improve quality and yields, and strategic logistic options to allow re-entry into a number of worldwide markets.”
The NYCO companies will continue to operate as they did prior to the acquisition, with no interruptions in production or service. RCF has retained all current employees of NYCO and plans to expand NYCO’s professional staffing, particularly in finance, technology and sales.
For more information, call (518) 894-2636, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.nycominerals.com or www.resourcecapitalfunds.com.