- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Formerly with Omya China, Jack Lee has over 20 years’ experience in the development of joint ventures, managing processing operations and implementing strategic sales growth in China,” said Peter Goodwin, president and CEO of NYCO. “As manufacturing in China continues to accelerate along with demand for higher performance, NYCO’s value-added wollastonite additives will have further opportunities for growth. Jack’s knowledge and experience will be utilized to review current and new sales markets, utilization of NYCO brand recognition with domestic sourced material, and investigation of possible acquisitions.”
Lee will continue to reside full time in China and will work closely with other sales and operations managers from NYCO’s North American operations.
For additional details, visit www.nycominerals.com.