- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The following universities received awards to strengthen their commercialization research activities: Alfred University, Clarkson University, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Stony Brook University, Syracuse University, the University at Albany, and the University of Rochester.
The Governor also announced the universities receiving a total of more than $5.97 million in NYSTAR faculty development grants, including Columbia University, New York University, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Stony Brook University, the University at Buffalo and the University of Rochester.
Additional details are available at www.nystar.state.ny.us.