- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The following universities received awards to strengthen their commercialization research activities: Alfred University, Clarkson University, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Stony Brook University, Syracuse University, the University at Albany, and the University of Rochester.
The Governor also announced the universities receiving a total of more than $5.97 million in NYSTAR faculty development grants, including Columbia University, New York University, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Stony Brook University, the University at Buffalo and the University of Rochester.
Additional details are available at www.nystar.state.ny.us.