- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Greg Ridder has been with the company nearly 30 years and was instrumental in helping us successfully grow our operations in Asia-Pacific,” said Al Stroucken, chairman and CEO. “Steve will bring a fresh perspective to the region and will address, head on, the challenges we are facing in Australia and New Zealand, where market demand has dipped to record lows. His global experience and financial acumen will serve him well in this leadership role.”
Bramlage brings an extensive financial background to his new position. Prior to his most recent role as general manager of O-I New Zealand, Bramlage served as vice president of finance and treasurer at the company’s world headquarters and vice president of finance for O-I’s European operations.
For more information, visit www.o-i.com.