- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
You can do many things to succeed in your career. Here are some tips to improve your chances of achieving workplace success, in spite of any economic ups and downs.
4. Promote yourself.
Think back to when you were hired. What skills did you bring to the table that made you marketable? Remember what makes you unique to your company, and promote your skills.
While it’s easy to get accustomed to a work routine, think of out-of-the-box ways to leverage your skills to improve your company. Even if your boss doesn’t agree with your idea, he or she should respect your initiative.
Next week’s installment will discuss how to manage expectations.