- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Green Manufacturing Expo (GMX®), to be held February 9-11 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif., is part of the largest advanced design and manufacturing event in the western U.S. With hundreds of exhibitors on the show floor, attendees will find the sustainable manufacturing solutions they need to compete in today’s marketplace.
Green Manufacturing products and services include:
- Clean Energy Systems
- CAD/Design for Sustainability
- Energy Management Software
- Bio-compostable and Recyclable Packaging
- Energy-saving Machinery and Components
The Conference - Opportunities in Renewable EnergyThe Green Manufacturing Expo also offers workshops and presentations designed for all manufacturing professionals interested in harnessing opportunities in the wind power market. For more information, click here.
Register to attend the Green Manufacturing Expo, and reap the rewards of long-term cost savings, improved process efficiency and reduced waste.
Show InformationFebruary 9-11, 2010
Anaheim Convention Center
800 W. Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92802
10 a.m.-5 p.m.
10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Produced and Managed by
Canon Communication LLC