- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
"Joining together with Owens Corning is a natural next step as we look to scale up our production capabilities," said Jeff Napoliello, president of ANS. "We expect that this agreement will permit us to shorten the development time to produce customizable material attributes for commercial and defense applications."
"This agreement builds on key strengths of both companies to drive the speed and efficiency in bringing new materials to market," said Chuck Dana, president of the Owens Corning Composite Solutions Business. "Potential applications range from wind turbines for renewable energy to protective packaging for electronics to composite armor for defense applications."
For more information, visit www.owenscorning.com.