- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Brown will be responsible for all the day-to-day operations and the overall performance of the company. Thaman will continue his duties as chief financial officer, with an added focus on the financial reorganization strategy, as well as all matters associated with corporate governance. Smith will continue to lead the Chapter 11 reorganization as well as carry on her duties as general counsel and secretary.
The succession plan was developed in response to the planned retirement of current chairman and CEO, Glen H. Hiner, whose departure will be effective April 18, 2002.
For more information, visit http://www.owenscorning.com.