- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“Owens Corning delivered profit in line with our expectations for the first quarter, driven by continued strong performance in the Composites and Roofing businesses,” said Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO. “We remain confident in our guidance of $475 million in adjusted EBIT for 2011.
“During the quarter, we made operating investments to expand our Composites capacity and convert Insulation facilities to produce our new EcoTouch™ insulation,” Thaman said. “We expect that these investments-combined with improving economic conditions and our recent pricing actions-will improve profitability throughout the balance of the year.”
For additional details, visit www.owenscorning.com.