- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Owens Corning is honored to again be named to the 100 Best Corporate Citizens list,” said Frank O'Brien-Bernini, chief sustainability officer. “This recognition is particularly meaningful because it reflects our company’s continued progress and dedication to economic growth, social progress, and environmental stewardship as we deliver sustainable solutions for our building materials and composites customers around the world.”
This is the second consecutive year that Owens Corning achieved a Top 100 ranking in the Best Corporate Citizens list. The company advanced 26 positions on the list this year from its 2010 ranking of 94th. The 2011 rankings were calculated by IW Financial, an industry leader in market data and analysis.
For more information, visit www.owenscorning.com or www.thecro.com.