- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“I am pleased to have Achilles join our sustainability team,” said O'Brien-Bernini. “Achilles is one of the nation’s most respected building scientists, and brings a level of experience and technical depth that is unmatched in the industry.”
Prior to joining Owens Corning, Karagiozis worked at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory as a research engineer and hygrothermal project manager. He helped launch a number of construction material and system products, and develop design guidelines, software tools, and code changes. He previously owned a building science consulting firm, Moisture Group Inc., which specialized in construction litigation and the development of design solutions for thermal and moisture control issues.
For more information, visit www.owenscorning.com.