- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Dana has more than 25 years of financial and general management experience. He has contributed in a number of key leadership positions at Owens Corning since joining the company in 1996. Dana has led the company’s global composites business since 2002. He completed the acquisition of the Saint Gobain reinforcements and composite fabrics business in 2007, and delivered outstanding results in a challenging environment.
Genis previously served as vice president and managing director of Composites Europe. He has more than 20 years of experience in a variety of global composites roles.
Dana and Genis will both report to Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO.
Visit www.owenscorning.com for additional details.