- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Our 2010 financial performance was strong,” said Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO. “Owens Corning’s portfolio of market-leading businesses delivered robust profitability despite markets that continued to perform well below their potential.
“Improving global demand fueled impressive operating leverage in Composites,” he said. “In Building Materials, our Roofing business delivered 22% operating margins despite enduring a weak market. Looking forward to 2011, we expect improving demand in all of our major end markets, and we are confident in our ability to deliver another year of adjusted earnings per share growth of more than 30%.”
For additional details, visit www.owenscorning.com.