- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
According to the company, composites benefited from consistently strong global demand and positive pricing momentum, which produced strong operating performance. Roofing continued to sustain margins above 20% in the quarter, despite a significant market correction. Insulation achieved higher pricing in the quarter and maintained a disciplined approach to managing capacity as challenging market conditions persisted.
“Owens Corning repurchased $100 million of shares during the quarter based on our strong outlook,” said Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO. “We’re on track to deliver significant EBIT growth in 2010 in a difficult economic environment.”
For additional details, visit www.owenscorning.com.