- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Increased global demand in Composites supported improved capacity usage and the business demonstrated significant operating leverage during the quarter. Strong Roofing results highlighted performance in the Building Materials segment, while Insulation losses narrowed despite continued weakness in the U.S. housing market.
“The strength and diversity of our business portfolio produced another great quarter,” said Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO. “Composites demonstrated operating leverage on improved sequential demand. Roofing continued its strong margin performance despite weakness in volumes late in the quarter that have persisted through July.”
Additional details are available at www.owenscorning.com.