- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
According to Chuck Dana, group president, Composite Solutions, the production increases demonstrate the company’s commitment to the composites industry and to supporting current market demand. “As demand for specific glass fiber products regains strength, we will respond quickly and adjust our reinforcement production to provide the materials our customers need,” he said.
Glass fiber CFM is used as a reinforcement in pultrusion and closed molding processes such as vacuum infusion and resin injection. Markets for end-use products made with CFM reinforcements include industrial profiles for hand rails, grating and ladder components, boat hulls, automotive bumpers and hoods, and wind blades. In addition, specialty CFM products are used in applications such as cold storage.
For more information, visit www.owenscorning.com.