- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Our new China Composites Center in Shanghai demonstrates our commitment to provide customers locally with customized solutions,” said Ashish Diwanji, Ph.D., vice president of Innovations for the Composite Solutions Business. “We will partner with our customers in the region to grow the use of composites materials in existing and new applications.”
The center’s staff will use state-of-the-art facilities to focus on customer activities, including composite prototyping, materials testing, designing with composites and technical support. The staff will also work to develop new solutions, particularly in applications for renewable energy, residential and commercial building, and vehicle components.
For more information, visit www.owenscorning.com.