- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceramic Fuel Cells has been working with Paloma since early 2008. In September 2008, Ceramic Fuel Cells installed a demonstration system at Paloma’s facilities in Nagoya. The unit was successfully operated on one fuel cell stack for the agreed six-month trial. The unit exported power to the local grid and met all of Paloma’s technical performance requirements, including daily modulation (where the power output of the unit is turned up and down each day to mimic the power needs of the average Japanese home).
BlueGen offers small-scale electricity generation. About the size of a dishwasher, each BlueGen unit can produce up to 17,000 kilowatt hours of power a year-twice the electricity needed to power an average home. Surplus electricity can be sold back to the grid.
For more information, visit www.cfcl.com.au. Paloma’s website is located at www.paloma.co.jp/english.