- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“The SC-series, E-series, Q-series, and BlueBird kilns can be ordered in turquoise or hot pink,” said John S. Hohenshelt, president. “There is an extra charge for this option.”
For a number of years, Paragon’s standard kiln color was gray. A distributor suggested changing to a brighter color; in 2000, Paragon switched to blue.
“We used to make orange kilns for one of our private labelers,” said Arnold Howard, marketing manager. “I used to think orange was the brightest color we had ever used. Now I think it may be hot pink, which is a splash of color that stands out in the factory.”
For more information, call (800) 876-4328 or visit www.paragonweb.com.