- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“With a PAF or PAT series annealing kiln, busy glass blowers can make production loads of glass figurines without worrying about having enough annealing capacity,” said John S. Hohenshelt, president. “The PAF are front loaders, and the PAT are top loaders.”
A standard mercury relay sends power to the elements from the digital controller. Levelers are built into the feet. The PAF front loaders are stackable-the feet of the top kiln fit into recessed stacking points of the bottom kiln. In addition, the PAF doors feature spring-loaded quick-release door latches. Both front- and top-loading kilns have a fiber rope seal around the door or lid and a safety switch. Elements are seated in recessed brick grooves.
For more information, phone (800) 876-4328 or visit www.paragonweb.com.