- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Paul Mathieu will discuss “Why Ceramics Matter as Art as Never Before” at the Archie Bray Foundation in Helena, Mont., on February 20-21. According to the Bray, this two-day workshop on critical writing will begin by asking the question: “What is ceramics?”
Throughout the workshop, Mathieu will interact with participants and will provide support and advice about writing on ceramics. Students will leave the workshop with a deeper understanding of various approaches to critical writing and will have made significant progress in developing a critical essay on a subject of their choice.
Enrollment is limited. Visit www.archiebray.org for tuition information and registration details.