- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Prior to joining MetoKote, Pettibone spent seven years in engineering leadership positions in the consumer durable goods industry. He was responsible for the product design engineering of Maytag’s consumer laundry products and, more recently, he served as vice president of Engineering for Spectrum Brands, Inc.
Pettibone also has significant experience in the development and manufacture of mobile industrial machinery, including his roles as vice president of Product Development for NACCO Materials Handling Group and director of Quality Assurance and Engineering for Clark Materials Handling Co. He earned a bachelor’s of science degree agricultural engineering from Washington State University.
The company’s website is located at www.metokote.com.