- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Active in the powder metallurgy (PM) industry, Pfingstler has served on the MPIF finance committee and the board of directors of PMPA. He is a certified public accountant and has a bachelor’s of science degree in accounting from Gannon University. He joined Atlas in 1980 and is the principal owner.
PMPA activities include market development, statistics, government relations, materials standards, professional education, industry safety and health, e-learning, and technology transfer. “The association serves to promote the wider use of PM parts and improve the quality of our products,” said Pfingstler. “It is the champion of the industry rather than one company.”
Visit www.mpif.org for more information.