- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Active in the powder metallurgy (PM) industry, Pfingstler has served on the MPIF finance committee and the board of directors of PMPA. He is a certified public accountant and has a bachelor’s of science degree in accounting from Gannon University. He joined Atlas in 1980 and is the principal owner.
PMPA activities include market development, statistics, government relations, materials standards, professional education, industry safety and health, e-learning, and technology transfer. “The association serves to promote the wider use of PM parts and improve the quality of our products,” said Pfingstler. “It is the champion of the industry rather than one company.”
Visit www.mpif.org for more information.