- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“The addition of this state-of-the-art facility in Poland provides PGW the opportunity to significantly increase its scope of business and continue to develop and produce value-added solutions for our European customers,” said James D. Wiggins, chairman and CEO. “Our innovative technology, the new facility, and our expanding relationships with key European customers all position our business for sustained growth.”
Groundbreaking for the new facility is planned for mid-November, with production expected to begin in early 2012. When fully operational, the new manufacturing site will employ over 170 people.
For more information, visit www.pgwglass.com.