- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Each exhibiting company can submit up to two abstracts, which will be reviewed for quality and content. The Program Committee reserves the sole right to accept, place on a waiting list, or reject any abstract for any reason. No one except members of the Pittsburgh Conference Program Committee will have access to the abstracts prior to publication.
The titles of the accepted presentations will be published in the preliminary and final programs for Pittcon 2008 and on the conference website. Abstracts will be posted to the website approximately six weeks before the conference and will be printed in the Book of Abstracts on CD-ROM.
To participate in the 2008 New Product Forum, submit an electronic abstract (2000 characters or less) by the following process:
- Visit www.pittcon.org and choose Call for Papers, under the Technical Program
- Choose Click Here To Submit An Abstract
- Establish a User Account. Click on Create User Account on the bottom right, and be sure to make note of the user name it assigns to you. After receiving a confirmation e-mail, your account should be active shortly.
- Log in to your User Account
- Click on Submit New Abstract
- Select New Product Forum Abstract