- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
PGW has initiated the process to complete infrastructure improvements to an existing site that will be converted into a 416,000-sq-ft manufacturing facility located on approximately 58 acres in the community of Elkin, with a planned investment of more than $85 million. The facility is anticipated to initiate the hiring process in 2012 and will employ more than 260 associates when fully operational.
“The Elkin facility will be a state-of-the-art operation that enhances our current customer delivery, increases our manufacturing capacity and provides flexibility within our manufacturing operations,” said James D. Wiggins, chairman and CEO.
The Elkin facility will produce automotive glass products for OEMs and aftermarket organizations within the automotive industry.
For additional details, visit www.pgwglass.com.