- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The center is currently equipped with two 10-module arrays: one using Solarphire PV photovoltaic glass, and one using Solarphire AR anti-reflective glass. Online monitoring software measures the real-time power output of each array, and solar power generated by the system is tied back into building operations.
The site also is available for use by PPG customers to test and demonstrate their products in one-month intervals. Customers with products installed on the array can access performance data via email or the Internet.
For more information, call (412) 820-8500 or visit www.ppg.com.