- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The center is currently equipped with two 10-module arrays: one using Solarphire PV photovoltaic glass, and one using Solarphire AR anti-reflective glass. Online monitoring software measures the real-time power output of each array, and solar power generated by the system is tied back into building operations.
The site also is available for use by PPG customers to test and demonstrate their products in one-month intervals. Customers with products installed on the array can access performance data via email or the Internet.
For more information, call (412) 820-8500 or visit www.ppg.com.