- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Windshields are rebuilt at PPG’s Huntsville factory using the same materials and processes as for new parts. As the manufacturer of original-equipment and spare windshields for Beechcraft 1900 and King Air airplanes, PPG is able to rebuild parts to the latest Hawker Beechcraft-approved design configuration. Windshields for King Air airplanes are supplied with Surface Seal hydrophobic coating, as are new and spare windshields.
PPG is certified by the Federal Aviation Administration to rebuild windshields and operate a repair station. Operators can also have windshields exchanged for an already-rebuilt PPG windshield.
For more information, visit www.ppg.com.