- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
PPG Industries has appointed Thomas P. (Tom) Kerr to the position of vice president, Fiber Glass, within the company’s Glass segment, effective immediately. Kerr most recently served as director, strategic operations, Fiber Glass, a position Timothy G. Mathis will assume November 1. Kerr will report to J. Rich Alexander, executive vice president, Performance Coatings.
Mathis will be responsible for driving operational excellence in fiber glass and will have global responsibility for manufacturing and engineering. He will report to Kerr and relocate to the Pittsburgh, Pa., area in his new role.
For additional details, visit www.ppg.com.