- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Over the next several months, PPG and Harsha will be working to finalize a fiber glass joint venture in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu to primarily serve the Indian market,” said Thomas P. Kerr, vice president of fiber glass for PPG. “We are encouraged by the prospect of continuing to expand PPG’s global reach, particularly in emerging markets.”
According to Kerr, the projected expansion of the Indian economy will help drive demand for fiber glass in such end-use applications as infrastructure, transportation and wind energy.
“PPG does not currently operate a fiber glass manufacturing facility in India, but we export fiber glass to the region to support our customers’ operations there,” he said.
For more information, visit www.harshaexito.com or www.ppg.com.