- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Solarban solar control, low-e glasses reportedly combine high levels of visible light transmittance with solar control characteristics to help reduce cooling- and lighting-related energy costs in buildings. Starphire glass is reportedly the architectural industry’s clearest, most transparent glass. PPG reports it is the first and only architectural glass manufacturer to earn CRADLE TO CRADLE® certification for all its products.
Bioconstrucciόn y Energìa Alternativa is a leading company in the development and certification of green buildings in Mexico and throughout Latin America. The company’s owner, Cesar Ulises Trevino, is president of the Mexico Green Building Council.
For more information, visit www.ppgideascapes.com.