- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
PPG Industries’ fiber glass business recently announced that it is raising prices 5-7%, effective October 1 or as permissible by contract, for all thermoplastic chopped strand and thermoset dry chopped strand products.
“The increase in chopped strand pricing reflects the increasing costs of raw materials and historically weak pricing in the market,” said Kevin McDonald, PPG’s general manager for fiber glass. “As worldwide demand returns, price increases are needed to cover cost increases and enable reinvestment in furnace capacity.”
For more information, visit www.ppg.com.