- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“The market is demanding energy efficiency and new solutions,” said Greg Terchick, PPG global marketing manager, direct draw. “Customers are looking for ways to save on energy costs, whether through renewable and traditional energy or by making cars lighter and more fuel efficient.”
Restarting the furnace will increase current annual capacity by about 17,000 metric tons. An additional 34 employees will support the restart, some of whom were recalled from layoffs.
For more information, visit www.ppg.com.