- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“The market is demanding energy efficiency and new solutions,” said Greg Terchick, PPG global marketing manager, direct draw. “Customers are looking for ways to save on energy costs, whether through renewable and traditional energy or by making cars lighter and more fuel efficient.”
Restarting the furnace will increase current annual capacity by about 17,000 metric tons. An additional 34 employees will support the restart, some of whom were recalled from layoffs.
For more information, visit www.ppg.com.