- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“The Barrie plant will provide better access to our customers and enable us to operate more efficiently,” said Frank Caporiccio, general manager for flat glass trade products in Canada. “We’re always seeking ways to increase the value we offer to customers.”
The plant will occupy part of the 300,000-sq-ft former Bemis Manufacturing facility at 200 Fairview Rd. in Barrie. Equipment installation will begin in November, according to Caporiccio, and the plant will begin operation in January 2012.
For more information, visit www.ppg.com.