Ceramic Industry

HazCom 2012

April 10, 2012
The U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) recently published its final rule aligning its Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard with the Global Harmonization System for Classifying and Labeling Chemicals (GHS). The rule, known as HazCom 2012 or the workers’ “Right-to-Understand” rule, substantially changes OSHA’s current standard and affects over 40 million employees. In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if their companies have begun preparing for the new standard. Most of the respondents (83.3%) answered no, while the remainder of respondents’ companies (16.7%) are preparing for the standard.
 
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com.
 
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!The U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) recently published its final rule aligning its Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard with the Global Harmonization System for Classifying and Labeling Chemicals (GHS). The rule, known as HazCom 2012 or the workers’ “Right-to-Understand” rule, substantially changes OSHA’s current standard and affects over 40 million employees. In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if their companies have begun preparing for the new standard. Most of the respondents (83.3%) answered no, while the remainder of respondents’ companies (16.7%) are preparing for the standard.
 
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com.
 
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!The U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) recently published its final rule aligning its Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard with the Global Harmonization System for Classifying and Labeling Chemicals (GHS). The rule, known as HazCom 2012 or the workers’ “Right-to-Understand” rule, substantially changes OSHA’s current standard and affects over 40 million employees. In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if their companies have begun preparing for the new standard. Most of the respondents (83.3%) answered no, while the remainder of respondents’ companies (16.7%) are preparing for the standard.
 
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com.
 
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription! 

 

 
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com.
 
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!The U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) recently published its final rule aligning its Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard with the Global Harmonization System for Classifying and Labeling Chemicals (GHS). The rule, known as HazCom 2012 or the workers’ “Right-to-Understand” rule, substantially changes OSHA’s current standard and affects over 40 million employees. In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if their companies have begun preparing for the new standard. Most of the respondents (83.3%) answered no, while the remainder of respondents’ companies (16.7%) are preparing for the standard.
 
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com.
 
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!The U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) recently published its final rule aligning its Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard with the Global Harmonization System for Classifying and Labeling Chemicals (GHS). The rule, known as HazCom 2012 or the workers’ “Right-to-Understand” rule, substantially changes OSHA’s current standard and affects over 40 million employees. In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if their companies have begun preparing for the new standard. Most of the respondents (83.3%) answered no, while the remainder of respondents’ companies (16.7%) are preparing for the standard.
 
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com.
 

The U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) recently published its final rule aligning its Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard with the Global Harmonization System for Classifying and Labeling Chemicals (GHS). The rule, known as HazCom 2012 or the workers’ “Right-to-Understand” rule, substantially changes OSHA’s current standard and affects over 40 million employees. In last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if their companies have begun preparing for the new standard. Most of the respondents (83.3%) answered no, while the remainder of respondents’ companies (16.7%) are preparing for the standard.

Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com.
 
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!