Ceramic Industry

Do You Listen to Podcasts?

June 12, 2012
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com. 
 

Last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll focused on podcasts. We asked readers if they have downloaded or listened to a podcast this year. The majority of respondents (77.8%) answered no, while the remainder (22.2%) answered yes

 

Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at seidlerk@bnpmedia.com
 
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!