The Archie Bray Foundation recently announced its 2010 workshop schedule, including topics such as "Why Ceramics Matter as Art as Never Before," "The Decorated Cup," and "Lidded Form and Surface Techniques."
The Archie Bray Foundation recently announced its 2010 workshop schedule:
- Paul Mathieu: Why Ceramics Matter as Art as Never Before (February 20-21)
- Kevin Snipes: The Decorated Cup (March 13-14)
- Tyler Lotz, Jason Walker and George Hrycun: Tightening Lines-From the Studio to the River (May 24-27)
- Andrew Martin and Mark Pharis: From Flat to Fat-Function, Context and Process (June 7-18)
- Jeff Oestreich: Wheel Update (July 8-11)
- Bruce Cochrane: Lidded Form and Surface Techniques (August 12-15)
- Chris Antemann and Gerit Grimm: Porcelain, Myth and the Figurine (September 23-26)
- Bernadette Curran: Danger in Playing with Animals (October 15-17)
Registration for all workshops is now open, and enrollment is limited. Visit www.archiebray.org
for tuition information and registration details.