- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The dual-sample iQ2 model is offered with dual 0.1 torr transducers, one for each sample manifold, to maintain its simultaneous measurement capability across all pressure ranges. The 0.1 torr transducer is internally heated for improved stability and reproducibility.
The Autosorb-iQ’s metal O-rings and metal gasket seals in critical measurement zones can allow it to measure reproducibly in the extended low-pressure range. Upgrade kits are available to users of existing Autosorb-iQs.
For additional details, visit www.quantachrome.com.