- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“We expect this new listing will enhance our liquidity due to making trading in our shares easier for both U.S. and some foreign investors, and that our visibility will be increased due to this new listing,” said Mark T. Brown, CFO. “It also is logical considering that the Bear Lodge rare-earths project, with excellent nearby infrastructure, is located in the mining friendly state of Wyoming."
Rare Element’s common shares have regularly traded in the U.S. on the OTC pink sheets market under the symbol RRLMF, and in Germany on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol R8V.
For more information, visit www.rareelementresources.com.