- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The supervisory board of RHI AG recently announced that Stefano Colombo, Ph.D., chief financial officer, will terminate his management board mandate, effective May 28, 2009. This decision was made by mutual consent, and the board would like to thank Colombo for his contribution to the development of the RHI Group. His responsibilities will be taken over by Thomas Fahnemann, chief executive officer (CEO).
In addition, the supervisory board announced that Giorgio Cappelli and Manfred Hödl have been reappointed members of the management board for three years, effective April 1, 2009.
Visit www.rhi-ag.com for more information.