- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The takeover reportedly strengthens RHI’s Flow Control segment, which covers the regulated flow of liquid steel and nonferrous metals in the production process. With its Interstop brand, Stopinc is a market leader in this segment. RHI will keep the brand and will continue to expand its activities, especially in Asia, and to invest in research.
Stopinc, based in Hünenberg, Switzerland, will be maintained as an independent company with production sites and sales offices in the U.S. and China, as well as service offices in Brazil, India, and Russia.
For more information, visit www.rhi-ag.com.