- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The new line, which became operative a few months ago, was designed to produce over 150,000 sanitaryware articles a year (about 550 per day) using energy-efficient methods throughout the process. About one-third of the output is accounted for by WCs. Along with two washbasin models, one with pedestal, the plant can meet the demand for complete bathrooms.
The plant also features a special nine-car Riedhammer-designed shuttle kiln with an 18-20 hour firing cycle. The kiln is diesel-fuelled, as there are no other local fuel supplies.
Visit www.riedhammer.de or www.sacmi.com for additional information.