- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Rio Tinto now owns 184,747,856 common shares of Ivanhoe Mines. If the company were to exercise all of its share purchase warrants it would own approximately 267,214,784 common shares of Ivanhoe Mines, representing an interest in Ivanhoe of around 44%.
Pursuant to certain existing contractual arrangements between Rio Tinto and Ivanhoe Mines, Rio Tinto can exercise its remaining share purchase warrants into common shares of Ivanhoe at any time. In addition, Rio Tinto has the right to acquire additional securities so as to maintain its proportional equity interest in Ivanhoe Mines, as well as the right to acquire additional Ivanhoe Mines securities in certain other circumstances and subject to certain limits.
For more information, visit www.riotinto.com.