- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Patrick is recognized as one of the top-38 ceramic artists internationally in the 2010 book Masters in Earthenware by Ray Hemachandra and Matthias Ostermann,” said Chip DeMois, CEO. “It is only fitting that one of the best names in art tile and pottery should have one of the world’s most accomplished artists under its roof.”
Dougherty is reportedly known for his intricately designed and skillfully hand-painted art pottery and architectural ceramics, including tables, sinks, and mantels. His work has been featured in several books and publications, including Smithsonian Magazine, American Craft, “Surface Design for Ceramics,” “The Artful Home,” and “The Best of Pottery.” He has earned more than 30 awards for his ceramic work at shows across the country, most recently the Purchase Award at Feats of Clay in Lincoln, Calif.
For more information, visit www.rookwood.com.