- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The glass food storage category is growing again as consumers look to simplify food preparation and storage, as well as consider the lifetime value of products. Until now, however, consumers had to trade off on some important functional benefits when using traditional glass products.
“Rubbermaid Glass revitalizes this long-standing category by providing meaningful innovations that solve the two most common frustrations around glass food storage-leaky lids and lost and disorganized lids,” said Steve Pawl, vice president of Marketing for the Rubbermaid Consumer global business unit. “With exclusive features that provide lasting value, Rubbermaid Glass helps consumers, who in today’s economy are cooking, storing and reheating more meals, easily take a meal from oven to table to refrigerator.”
For additional details, visit www.rubbermaid.com.