- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
At the heart of the system lies a Continua line, which will allow the producer to make large porcelain tiles of any size or thickness with a customized interior mass. A key element of this plant will be the high-tonnage PH 7500 press, reportedly the most powerful of its kind in the world.
GranitiFiandre, which is the first Italian firm to install this type of press, played an active role in designing the plant by providing valuable support and personalizing plant functions according to the specific characteristics of the products the company aims to make. At the top of the range will be the 1500 x 750 mm tile, which GranitiFiandre aims to develop in order to meet the needs of an ever-more-demanding and continuously evolving market.
For more information, visit www.sacmi.com or www.granitifiandre.com.