- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
H.P.S., the Sacmi Group’s holding company, recently purchased a majority share in Bologna, Italy-based Matrix srl, a leader in the compaction of ceramic, metallic and refractory powders, as well as carbon, silicon carbide and special ceramics. The agreement allows Sacmi to enter into a new market and make use of its extensive know-how in the powder metallurgy sector, a key field for the automotive industry.
The goals of the agreement focus on uniting Matrix’s technical knowledge and customer portfolio with the financial solidity, sales network and distinctive technical skills of Sacmi in the hydraulic pressing field. Sacmi and Matrix will present themselves together in Mannheim, Germany, during Euro PM2008 (September 29-October 1).
Visit www.sacmi.com for additional information. The Matrix website is located at www.matrix-presses.com.