- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The 10,000th press was assembled at the Rocersa ceramic plant and came on-line at the beginning of December 2007. A key model for those manufacturers looking to produce medium-large porcelain tiles, the PH6200 is the latest in a long line of technical developments.
During the official startup ceremony for press number 10,000, which took place on December 13, Sacmi awarded Rocersa a silver press model to symbolize this industrial development. According to Sacmi, its first press and this latest one are part of the same mission: to create cutting-edge products of long-lasting reliability.
Visit www.sacmi.com for more information.