- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The universal bases offer a warranty for a larger modularity during size changes, as well as cost savings. By using the bases, a complete mold and die set is not required; rather, users can purchase the “size kit,” which is formed by die boxes (upper and/or lower type) with liners, shimming bases, and punches (upper and lower type).
Also on display will be the floating modules, which can be used in situations where tile size parameters are strict. In addition, they can be adapted to any type of mold and size. The floating modules contain two parts-a hydraulic plate and a magnetic support-that can be hydraulically connected.
For more information, visit www.sacmi.com.