- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The universal bases offer a warranty for a larger modularity during size changes, as well as cost savings. By using the bases, a complete mold and die set is not required; rather, users can purchase the “size kit,” which is formed by die boxes (upper and/or lower type) with liners, shimming bases, and punches (upper and lower type).
Also on display will be the floating modules, which can be used in situations where tile size parameters are strict. In addition, they can be adapted to any type of mold and size. The floating modules contain two parts-a hydraulic plate and a magnetic support-that can be hydraulically connected.
For more information, visit www.sacmi.com.