- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Total investments amount to €184 million (~ $256.7 million). Work on building a flat glass (float) production line for the construction and automotive markets is expected to start in the last quarter of 2010, while the investments for installing the mirror and magnetron coater production lines will begin shortly after the flat glass (float) plant is operational in the second half of 2012.
According to Saint-Gobain, this investment in Russia, where the flat glass market has a high growth potential, is a major step in the expansion of Saint-Gobain and Trakya Cam, enabling them to serve their customers effectively from a local industrial center.
For additional details, visit www.saint-gobain.com.